Surprise Your Mom With These 5 Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
In order to make this mother’s day the most amazing day for your mom, we are sharing some great recipes that are healthy as well as delicious. Most of us got our first inspiration and training for cooking came from our moms. Mother’s day is a special time to rejoice the very special moments you spent in kitchen with your mother and to surprise the most special lady in your life with some simple but amazing recipes.
1. Paleo Egg Benedict
For preparing hollandaise
- Hollandaise is generally prepared by using a whisk but due to shortage of time it can be made in a food processer.
- Slightly heat the butter and place on a side.
- Now take egg yolks and whisk them gently.
- Add cold water in eggs and slowly add heated butter (make sure that the butter is not heated too much).
- Mix until a creamy sauce is formed. Add lemon juice in the end and the hollandaise is prepared.
For preparing hollandaise
- Fill a sauce pan or skillet with water a few inches above the surface.
- Bring the water to boil.
- Add eggs by cracking them in water; make sure that the cracking must be done closer to skillet surface.
- Leave it to cook for five minutes, and then take out.
- Cut the biscuits into half and cook them to brown from each side using butter.
- Place the coconut biscuits on platter.
- Place the bacon on top of it; if necessary cook it for some time.
- Place the poached egg over bacon (topping) then pour generous amounts of hollandaise.
2. Paleo Breakfast Potatoes
- Chop the potato in cubes. Toss those using seasonings and coconut oil.
- Spread the potato cubes over a greased baking tray, place in oven (already pre-heated on 400F) and bake them until completely cooked.
- Take a pan and put duck fat in it. Melt it and spread the baked potatoes over melted duck fat.
- Cook the potato until become brown from all sides and serve hot.
3. Rosemary’s Bacon
- Place bacon in a sauce pan on a low medium heat.
- Spread rosemary and cover the top so that the bacon will be cooked in its own fat incorporating the aroma of rosemary in bacon.
- Add toasted garlic in the end.
- Leave it to cook completely, from both sides. Take out and serve hot with scrambled eggs.
4. Salmon Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Take a medium size bowl and put all the ingredients except salmon.
- First drain the salmon juices then mix with the ingredients in bowl using a spoon.
- Cut the avocado into half. Take out the pulp from center using a spoon.
- Fill in the salmon mixture and serve.
5. Apple, Ginger, and Spice Scones
- Separate all the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Mix then separately then add the wet mixture into dry and mix again.
- In this way dough will be prepared. Cut the dough into six equal portions.
- Place the wedges on a baking sheet with some distance (space to get rise) then bake.
- Mix all the glaze ingredients; a thick consistent liquid will be formed.
- Take out the buns, drizzle the prepared glaze as per need. Serve fresh.